Recently I installed a Laptop with Windows 8 Enterprise.
The installation Media itself is English, but as usual I configured it with German language settings.
Later I gave it to the user, showed him how to use apps, etc. and had to recognize that all of them are in German language. As the user is not speaking German… this could be a little problematic.
You can imagine that the cause of the problem are the language settings.
So here is how to solve it:
Open Control Panel => Clock, Language and Region
Click on Add a language
Select the language of your choice and move it up in the list
Note: In order to see the change, you’ll need to reopen the app.